[Asterisk-Users] Incoming 800-number over IAX - first few words are cut-off

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Wed Jul 6 12:04:01 MST 2005

I have an incoming 800-number over IAX from Teliax and I'm experiencing
the large packet loss on connection.
When a call comes in there is no ring tone and the first few words of
the welcome message are cut off, regardless of the delay I set.
Standard call (not 800-number) coming over IAX with the same provider
works just fine only the tall free number.

So it seems there are some packet loss only at the beginning, as the
call quality sounds just fine, even when I compile something and CPU is
at 99% use, there is no packet drop during conversation only on
connection of tall free number.

--
#Joseph