[Asterisk-Users] Braodvoice - UK Non Geographic Numbers

Russell Horn albanach at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:38:00 MST 2005

Since May 05 I have been unable to call any non-geographic number in
the UK via Broadvoice. Thse are numbers such as the 0800 range (free
to call) 087xx (local / national rate calls). Broadvoice support have
been unhelpful, and can't say if there's any intention to fix this. A
case has been upen since May 24 without any updates.

Is anyone else having this problem? Has anyone else spoken to
broadvoice about it? Did you get any further? Is there any indication
it might be resolved?

The last customer rep I spoke to recommended I close my account if I
need to dial these numbers - I'd prefer to keep my phone number, but
if all else fails...

Russell.