[Asterisk-Users] FXO hangup Problem.....

Nahid Hossain nahid at stitel.com
Thu Jul 7 08:46:20 MST 2005

Hello,

I am getting problem for delay call hang-up with the below scenario:

PSTN User (calling Party)------------->PSTN Line ----------> FXO with
Asterisk Box----------->SIP IP Phone (called party)

I am using X100P card with my Asterisk-1.0.7 box. I am also using
Zaptel-1.0.7 version.

When PSTN user makes call to my PSTN line and after getting IVR, PSTN user
dial my SIP IP Phone extension, as soon as PSTN user gets one ring back
tone, PSTN user cut off the current call. But SIP IP Phone rings till its
timeout.

I would appreciate if anyone give me solution for the above case.

Regards

Nahid