[Asterisk-Users] Not MRTG, what about ARGUS?

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Wed Jul 6 20:32:11 MST 2005

That sound like the Spanish TV Show. Is a similar of MRTG?

If that is the case, the problem is the SNMP module for Asterisk.

It was made for use with UCD-SNMP, not for NET-SNMP. And my platforms are
all RH-9. That is why I never was able to made it work.

Then, tired to look for a miracle I decide to try ARGUS, which suppose to
bring the module for Asterisk by default. And guess what?

Argus support list told me today: Oh, we never was able to make it work with
Asterisk....

If works, I can install BIG FATHER if I need too.

Thanks,