[Asterisk-Users] Connect 30 phone lines to asterisk how to

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Wed Jul 6 14:57:24 MST 2005

Angel Diaz wrote:
> Hi,
>     I have to connect 30 phone lines to my asterisk server, can somebody
> help on how I have to do it ?
> I have a TDM405P and one TDM400P with 4 FXO ports.
> Do I have to use 8 TDM400P ? Or, is there another way to do it ?

You buy a channel bank with FXO ports and plug it into one of the ports
on the TE405P.

OR you can get those analog telephone lines converted to a Channelized
T-1/E-1 and plug them directly into the TE405P.

Search the archives for additional information.

Search Asterisk mailing lists by prepending site:lists.digium.com to
your Google search.  Browse the mailing list archive at
http://lists.digium.com/

--
Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-210-3699 x2120