[Asterisk-Users] AT-320EE

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Wed Jul 6 01:02:54 MST 2005

On Tuesday 05 July 2005 16:49, David Arendt wrote:
> I am about to buy AT-320EE phones for use together with asterisk. Has
> anyone used these phones ? Are there any known problems using them using
> Asterisk ?

Yep, all of the PA1688-chip based phones work. They're perhaps a little clumsy
in design / operation but you get what you pay for :)

Just make sure you get at least 1.43 firmware - the SIP firmware presently
works much better than the IAX one.

The encouraging thing is the firmware developers are very active and answer
questions at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pa1688/

gdh