[Asterisk-Users] MOH - request to schdule in the past

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 01:08:24 MST 2005

> From your system command line (not asterisk), type 'mpg123' and tell
> us what version of mpg123 you're running.
>
> If its not v0.59r or v0.59q, then get one of those installed.
> (Lots of notes say v0.59r only, however I've been using v0.59q
> on RHv9 and Fedora 3 boxes with no problems.)

FWIW, I have 0.59r (on Sarge) and I still get this from time to time
(usually when the system is temporarily busy). I don't have a timing
source, but nor do I have any particular problems... I presume the
music jitters at the time but there's usually no one using it at that
moment.

Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.