[Asterisk-Users] VOIP Providers Problems

Jimmy Smith jimmy.voippro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 14:43:53 MST 2005

you guys are so friggin funny..

all i see bout problems on most providers here are users who never
read a line of the handbook

i could prolly solve all these eyes closed with the asterisk handbook
on my side as a friend.

wake up..

i work for a hosting provider and we get lots of users assuming they
have it all right and us is the problem. and in fact 99% of the time
they are the ones who fucked theyre servers up and such.

not to mention calling support to blah blah they fishing trips using
everybodys time for nothing.

and might i add the tickets , emails and posts on boards wich not only
is non sense but stupid of theyr part.

EX : sending to all emails there is of a company
.

now how the fuck would aol know if one never answered or did if you
send to sales, support, marketing, etc etc all at once.

#2 one problem at a time..

people send 44 emails at once asking for support on basic shit like
how do i reboot my box.

then dispatch a second one for how do i compile a program..

RTFM

#3 posting in boards -  obsiouvsely we won't respond immediately to
these non support requests so user will post in forums saying we are
lame support or any other non sense.

all this just makes me wonder what the hell is the point of even
trying to get good customer service when  10 complaints will overcome
1000 good reviews.

And this from BS users who don't even lift a finger to help themselves
but rather put the load on staff..

my july 4 th 2 cents on why i would prefer having 100 biz clients then
10,000 users