[Asterisk-Users] re: another database question

Yair Hakak yhakak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 12:33:53 MST 2005

hi ferdy,
 again, thanks for all your help. I will try this and report back.

as for your questions:
1. my version is from stable, Asterisk CVS-v1-0-01/22/05-12:27:04
2. the line used that gets this database result is:
exten => 154,2,DBPut(DB(CFIM/${CALLERIDNUM})=${CALLERIDNUM})

which is, of course, wrong. i'll fix that and i'll let you know how
everything works.

thanks again for all the help,
 yair