[Asterisk-Users] re: another database question

Ferdy Riphagen f.riphagen at tiscali.nl
Mon Jul 4 09:31:01 MST 2005

Yair,

When you have an older version you can try to use DBput/DBget (if still
working, because set will replace it in CVS)

Set(DB(CFIM/${CALLERIDNUM})=u${CALLERIDNUM})

will be;

DBput(CFIM/${CALLERIDNUM}=u${CALLERIDNUM})

Set(CFIM=${DB(CFIM/${ARG1})})

will be;

DBGet(${DB(CFIM/${ARG1})

normaly a database entry looks like:
CFIM/999                                     : 999

What is the line you use to fill the database with: /DB(CFIM/999) : 999 ?
What is the version of asterisk your machine runs?

Regards,

/* Ferdy */

http://asterisk.nsec.nl
info(AT)nsec(DOT)nl