[Asterisk-Users] Sometimes yes - sometimes no (dialplan)

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Mon Jul 4 10:58:07 MST 2005

>>> yes!!!
>>

>> ...yet no other information in the CLI or logs? C'mon, help us help
>> you. The clue is in the question.
>

> I cannot make up a CLI entry ;-)
> There is nothing about it!!!
> As I said it is like it is not connected!!!!!

Well if you say it's registered, then packets are getting to asterisk
and asterisk is accepting them, and you've allowed that SIP client.
So... if you say there's absolutely NOTHING happening when the phone
dials, then it sure seems like the phone is bad -- again, assuming no
event whatsoever is happening when you dial.

What else have you done to debug this? Have you registered the phone
directly against another * box? Have you registered another phone
against this * box?