[Asterisk-Users] voicemail (gui vmail.cgi) patch

Victor Alvarez victor at sentidocomun.es
Mon Jul 4 07:07:34 MST 2005

Hi,

 How could I change the default permissions for voicemails?

 When I try to install the patch mentioned at http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+gui+vmail.cgi, I get the following response:

  patch < voicemail.patch
patching file app_voicemail.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 39.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 119.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 296.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 1248.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 1273.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 1296.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 1398.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 1567.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 1676.
Hunk #10 FAILED at 3451.
10 out of 10 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file app_voicemail.c.rej

 I'm afraid I don't have previous experience in patching so I don't know what's going on (Just trying to guess what It could be, too recent version of app_voicemail.c, wrong command parameters..) It would be very interesting open the permissions to user nobody. What I am doing at the moment is execute a cron job with chown -R for user nobody over the voicemail directory.

Thanks,
 Victor.