[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on Virtual Machine

Mohamed Farid mfarid at mscc.com.eg
Mon Jul 4 06:58:39 MST 2005

Dear All :
We are using Asterisk at home ...
We did install Asterisk at home  on a Virtual Machine ..
All the SIP Calls are working fine ..

But - We noticed that the codec on MeetMe Application is not working
probably ... How can we solve this problem ???

Thanks ,,
Mohamed Farid ,,

Notice:

This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Unless you are the addressee, you may not read, copy, use or store this e-mail in any way, or permit others to. If you have received it in error, please contact Mediterranean Smart Cards Company :+202 333 1400