[Asterisk-Users] 12 seat call centre with Asterisk, VoIP only, UK - possible?

1 2 vortex_0_o at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 06:37:31 MST 2005

> Talk to BT about getting an ISDN30 line put in... you'll get some sort
> of guaranteed quality and it'll be much better than a pure SIP solution.

>Talk to anyone APART from BT, their pricing is much more than OLOs etc.

Who else can I order an ISDN30 line from in the UK?? I am looking for one at the moment.

£300pm for a 2Mbs /  sdsl / 1:1 contention / no router / seems to be the cheapest going rate.
You shouldn't run anything important like that on an uncontended service as you are not sure of
your bandwidth.
I would put a pure internet solution (using ulaw/alaw) between a mobile and a landline due to
variances in call quality.

Especially if it is mostly inbound I would stick with ISDN & carrier pre select.

Thanks