[Asterisk-Users] 12 seat call centre with Asterisk, VoIP only, UK - possible?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 14:43:37 MST 2005

Hi,
I've had an inquiry for a small UK call centre, mostly outbound calls.
I get the impression they
are mainly calling 3G mobile phones, monthly phone bill, with calls is
approx £5,000 for several
feature lines.

How feasible is something like this with asterisk?

I guess one big question is which type of circuit to use, ADSL in the
UK is only 256kbs upstream,
some providers do bonding but I'm not sure its supported fully by BT :(
The other option is SDSL which is not too cheap!

Then there is the choice of a reliable SIP provider. Do others doing
this have accounts with 2 or 3
providers as fallback?

Thanks for any comments.

Mike