[Asterisk-Users] Re: TDM11B Dev Kit PCI + Asterisk CVS Head

Keith Caldwell keithcal at ublug.org
Sat Jul 2 17:47:59 MST 2005

Ok, after hours of research I finally found the problem. I found a
document from digium at

http://www.digium.com/asterisk_handbook/zapata.conf.html

  which states that everything above the channel=x statement applies
to that interface which seems a little backwards to me. After
reconfiguring I have

context=internal
signalling=fxo_ks
callerid="Keith" <100>
channel=1

context=pstn-in
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asrecieved
channel=4

Just in case anyone else has the same problem.

Keith