[Asterisk-Users] TDM11B Dev Kit PCI + Asterisk CVS Head

Keith Caldwell keithcal at ublug.org
Fri Jul 1 21:35:05 MST 2005

I just downloaded the latest asterisk and zaptel from cvs and I'm
having trouble setting the callerid on the fxs interface. From what
I've read you should be able to set it in the zapata.conf but I can't
get it to work. I had a cheap X100P clone but recently bought the Dev
Kit PCI .  I've built a seperate server and have everything up and
running except everytime I go to check my voicemail I have to enter
my extension each time. Here is the exten for voicemail that I have
set up.

[vmail-main]
exten => 580,1,Wait,1
exten => 580,2,Answer
exten => 580,3,VoiceMailMain(${CALLERIDNUM}@${CONTEXT})
exten => 580,4,Wait,2
exten => 580,5,hangup

I've set up a test extension that will say cid
exten => 222,1,Wait,2
exten => 222,2,SayDigits(${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => 222,3,Hangup

It works with a sip soft phone I've tested it with.

Here is the zapata.conf

[channels]

busydetect=no
musiconhold=default