[Asterisk-Users] Epia C3 Linux

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Fri Jul 1 21:16:23 MST 2005

Fedora Core what? Core 2 won't install, because they seem to have built
the installer kernel for i686 by mistake. Core 4 won't install for some
reason - the install begins, but fouls up in the middle. Core 3 installs
without trouble. After installation you need to disable cpuspeed, or
something goes wrong every day or two. Then things run OK.

Regards from someone who has been find this out by trial and error in
the past week,
Steve