[Asterisk-Users] Epia C3 Linux

Sean Cook scook at kinex.net
Fri Jul 1 16:12:07 MST 2005

Which fedora? Core 4 has some issue with the boot images on some
hardware. Best to try text install rather than graphical. Core 1 and 2
had various issues with several motherboards (asus, via..) and needed a
custom boot disk to install.

Fedora, as all redhat distros are compiled for 386, which has benefits
and disadvantages. Should do what you need it to do provided you can run
the installer.