[Asterisk-Users] new chan_sccp release

Sergio Chersovani mlists at c-net.it
Fri Jul 1 11:56:16 MST 2005

tracker)

20050701 ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/chan-sccp/chan_sccp.20050701.tar.gz

I did rework the original chan_sccp. Asterisk cisco phones channel driver
- fixed all the issues, added localized softkeys and display messages
(the phone load XML localized strings from the tftp server).
- complete rewrite of the call flow.
- cleaned the console. Now you can use sccp debug to set the debug level
from 0 to 10 (verbose)
- added new directives (incominglimit, tos and rtptos, digittimeout,
firstdigittimeout and more. I need to modify the config file)
- added support for callwaiting
- no need to edit the makefile. It does discover the asterisk version.
You just need to extract and make install.
- new locking system
- more and more :-)

I will work on it to add native transfer/blind transfer and call forward
capabilities

Please test it.

Sergio Chersovani