[Asterisk-Users] Telephone Line options in Asterisk

Daniel Wright dw at wonderwave.net
Mon Jan 31 18:48:06 MST 2005

Hello,

Will asterisk support call waiting, call forwarding, CID, and three way
calling if connected to a standard phone line?  Or do I need to order
these options from the phone company in order for asterisks to utilize
them?.

Basically I was wondering if I can order just a basic line for incoming,
and outgoing local calls, route all long distance over a VOIP provider,
and still have call waiting, forwarding, etc..?

Thanks.

Dan