[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Grandstream ringback

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jan 31 16:36:26 MST 2005

Firmware 1.0.5.16 has a broken message button, leaving 1.0.5.11 as the most
recent unbroken 'official' firmware.  I've been using 1.0.5.20 which has
been a good firmware, the menu layout change is nice and both attended
transfer and message button work.  I've had an outstanding ticket with them
for broken message button on 1.0.5.16 since the day they released it last
year.

Craig