[Asterisk-Users] Reverse phone lookup interface with asterisk

Joe Presto asterisk at desktopguerrillas.com
Mon Jan 31 15:28:27 MST 2005

Just thought I'd post an update on my progress.

- I asked ServiceObjects to create a Perl script - no response yet.
- I found this reverse lookup script that uses anywho.com:
http://search.cpan.org/~phocus/revphone-0.01/lib/revphone.pm.  Managed to
integrate it with my email and jabber notification scripts without too much
hassle.  Seems to work well, but for residential listings only - doesn't
work for businesses.

Missing business listings is not good - I'm going to keep looking for
pay-for and free solutions.

Thanks - Joe