[Asterisk-Users] Single or Dual Processor? High volume MeetM e

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Mon Jan 31 15:28:15 MST 2005

I'm trying to get a souped-up test machine(G5 Xserve) from Terrasoft to do
some testing in a few weeks. If/when I actually get it I'll certainly post
the results here.

In theory the G5 should mop the floor with the Intel for high-volume
Asterisk Zaptel usage, and I have heard from several Mac-heads that they
have run three quad T1 digium cards on the Mac platform with no problems.
That's why I'd like to test this myself and see if it's worth the extra $.

MATT---