[Asterisk-Users] video conferencing bounty

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Mon Jan 31 15:30:19 MST 2005

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20bounty%20Meet%20
Me%20video%20conferencing

I posted this bounty for $US2,000 some months ago.

Basically I needed the ability for 4 or 5 of us to conference on a
weekly basis which is why I was happy to offer this bounty, however I
have only had 2 people make brief inquiries and no one has really
offered any substantial indication they are able to fulfill this bounty.

As such if I don't hear from anyone within the next 2 weeks or so I'm
going to rescind the offer and buy a copy of Macromedia comms server (if
you are still interested in developing it doesn't need to be finished by
then just let me know what is your development schedule).

Thanks.

Dean