[Asterisk-Users] line assignment on TDM400P

David Newman dnewman at networktest.com
Mon Jan 31 14:15:37 MST 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Robert Webb wrote:

> Try looking in your extensions.conf file. If you are using ports 0 and 2
> then you should see somewhere in there something like zap/1 and zap/4
> and those should tied to the dial commands.
>
> Hopefully these have been configure in the globals section of the
> extensions.conf.
>
> I am kind of a newb at this so if this is not clear, feel free to fire
> away with questions.

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately, there is no instance of the
string "zap" in extensions.conf. And here is the entire globals section:

[globals]

USER1_EXTENS=SIP/user1&IAX2/user1&SIP/shadow&SIP/shadow2&SIP/shadow1&SIP/shadow3
USER1_BUSY=0
USER2_EXTENS=SIP/user2

[other sections...]

Anywhere else I might look?