[Asterisk-Users] detailed asterisk howto

Duane duane at e164.org
Sun Jan 30 20:49:25 MST 2005

szj wrote:
> Hi, all:
>
>   I am a newbie to the asterisk and its architecture. :(
> After reading some help in the tarball of Asterisk, I am
> still in the mess. So I want to know where I can find a
> detailed explanation of the Asterisk which including the
> Architecture, Install, Configure, usage example document.
> Maybe what I want is too much, after all it is a open
> project, not commercial product. If I want to get that,
> will I buy it or take participate in some course to learn
> that ???

I found the same thing when I was first trying to get my head round it
all, so once I had it worked out I setup a a-z on how to setup both
linux (debian) and asterisk from cvs etc... http://www.asterisk.net.au

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
     but the optimist has a better time on the trip."