[Asterisk-Users] detailed asterisk howto

szj zjsun at biigroup.com
Sun Jan 30 20:41:55 MST 2005

Hi, all:

   I am a newbie to the asterisk and its architecture. :(
After reading some help in the tarball of Asterisk, I am
still in the mess. So I want to know where I can find a
detailed explanation of the Asterisk which including the
Architecture, Install, Configure, usage example document.
Maybe what I want is too much, after all it is a open
project, not commercial product. If I want to get that,
will I buy it or take participate in some course to learn
that ???

   Thanks for your advices.

   Best Regards.

   Sun Zongjun