[Asterisk-Users] Thank you <was: Newbie>

Jeff Konrade-Helm jeff.konrade-helm at comcast.net
Sun Jan 30 10:31:49 MST 2005

Thanks to everyone who responded with both advice and words of caution.

I have no doubt I am going to be getting in over my head. That is just my
M.O. but I'm still surviving an arguably better off for it.

The bottom line is this: my organization needs a phone system. We can't
afford state-of-the-art, plug-n-play, proprietary (yuck!) and buying
something 10+ years old will likely leave us in the same boat the next time
we need to expand.

I was very apprehensive but after receiving such an overwhelming welcome to
this group and offers of advice and support, I am certain this is the right
choice.

Wish me luck and I'm sure you will be hearing from me.

Thanks again.

jeff
:-j

Jeff Konrade-Helm
Director of Communications and Marketing
Autism Society of Colorado
701 S. Logan St.; Suite 103
Denver, CO 80209-4169
720.214.0794