[Asterisk-Users] D/41D

Nash, Jason jnash at shsmh.org
Sun Jan 30 10:22:20 MST 2005

Hello,
I'm attempting to setup a test asterisk server.  I have a couple of old 4
port D/41D ISA dialogic cards.  Has anyone had any success at getting them
to work?  I've done some searching on the internet and it seems like some
have them working but I have not been able to find any help docs on how to
set it up, or which drivers to use.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Jason
This message along with any attachments is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it was addressed.  It may contain  information
that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or
copying of this message or attachment is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the original sender
immediately by telephone or return e-mail and delete this message along with
any attachments from this computer..