[Asterisk-Users] Setting call forward for Agent's in a Queue

Wessel de Roode wessel at sourcelab.nl
Sun Jan 30 09:44:50 MST 2005

Hi!,

I'm trying to set up a Queue (which works fine now :-)
Sip clients can login in to the Queue with dialing 91 on there phone.
And as soon as there are customers the Queue calls the agents back.
I would like that the queue calls the agents also if it's phone is
call-forwarded.

With agents (sip clients) are added with the following extensions:

exten => 91,1,AddQueueMember(myqueue)
exten => 91,2,Playback(agent-loginok)
exten => 91,3,Hangup

However if I use the following script to enable call-forwarding:

exten => _*21*X.#,1,DBput(CFIM/${CALLERIDNUM}=${EXTEN:4})
exten => _*21*X.#,2,Answer
exten => _*21*X.#,3,Playback(call-fwd-unconditional,skip)
exten => _*21*X.#,4,Hangup

And the following macro for every internal dial command:

[macro-stdexten]
;
; Standard extension macro (with call forwarding):
; ${ARG1} - Extension(we could have used ${MACRO_EXTEN} here as well
; ${ARG2} - Device(s) to ring
;
exten=s,1,DBget(temp=CFIM/${ARG1}) ; Get CFIM key, if not existing, goto 102
exten=s,2,Dial(Local/${temp}@sip-out/n)   ; Unconditional forward
exten=s,3,Dial(${ARG2},20) ; 20sec timeout
exten=s,4,DBget(temp=CFBS/${ARG1})  ; Get CFBS key, if not existing, goto
105
exten=s,5,Dial(Local/${temp}@sip-out/n) ; Forward on busy or unavailable
exten=s,102,Goto(s,3)
exten=s,105,Busy

It is not working as the Queue is dialing directly the extension of the sip
phone.
Any alternatives or workarounds?

Many thanks in advance...

Wessel