[Asterisk-Users] where to buy x100p

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Sun Jan 30 07:36:47 MST 2005

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Remco Barende wrote:

> You'll be better off buying the TDM400 from Digium.
>
> I just ditched all my X100P clones because of huge problems with echoes.
>
> Even worse, the interrupt problems with the clone cards caused my box to
> crash under heavy I/O.
>
> Want to buy the X100P clones I have? :)

About the best thing that you can do to reduce Echo on the X101P and X100P
cards is to;

1. Set the following in zapata.conf;

echocancel=128
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800

2. Enable aggressive echo cancellation in zaptel's zconfig.h file;

/*
 * Uncomment for aggressive residual echo supression under
 * MARK2 echo canceller
 */
#define AGGRESSIVE_SUPPRESSOR

I've had much better luck at killing Echo issues with the above
suggestions, on both my P133 X101P box as well as my TE405P based PRI
Gateways. It doesn't solve all the issues, but it does help quite
noticeably.

                             KP-216-121-ST