[Asterisk-Users] Re: No ringback over IAX - LiveVoip

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sat Jan 29 21:34:49 MST 2005

On January 29, 2005 11:29 pm, Brian Dingman wrote:
> This is driving me crazy. I have resorted to using the m option in the
> Dial command just so folks don't hang up. I can't believe nobody else
> is having this issue.

Simple test: try it with another VOIP provider.  Throw $5 at a nufone account,
or an iax.cc account.  See what happens.  Hell you're already saying it's
working with other providers, so what's your data showing you?

Why do people insist on staying with VOIP providers who provide spotty
performance and half-assed answers to technical support issues?

-A.