[Asterisk-Users] MoH does not de-attach

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Jan 29 16:29:53 MST 2005

Hi!

> The transfer is always successful, but sometimes (lets say bout 50% of
> the times), the MusicOnHold does not "de-attach" itself from the call,

Maybe a good start for an investigation is to try a different softphone
for the operator and see if it makes a difference. Then put Asterisk into
"sip debug" mode and see what is happening, try to find out why it
happens at times, and why at other times it doesn't - where is the
difference?

This is a very strange problem, never heard of something like this before
- which makes me believe that your NEC PBX could be part of the problem.
Anyway, it would help if you stated which Asterisk version you are using.

Cheers, Philipp