[Asterisk-Users] FWD and IAX2

Chamberland-Larose, Guillaume guillaume at ea.com
Fri Jan 28 12:18:02 MST 2005

Hi,

I had a FWD account set up with asterisk (using SIP) and it was working
fine both ways. I switched to IAX2 and now I can't get incoming calls
from FWD. People who call my FWD number get a "480 - user is not online"
message without any traffic reaching my box. I can call FWD numbers fine
over IAX2.

It seems fwd isn't trying to place the call over IAX2 because it thinks
I'm not online.

*CLI> iax2 show registry
Host   Username    Perceived   Refresh  State
65.39.205.121:4569    xxxxxxx xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:4569     60  Registered

It looks like I'm registered though, and I can even call my own number
fine. Other can't. :s

Any suggestions? Anyone got something similar to work?

Thanks,
Guills