[Asterisk-Users] Tortoise CVS download for Asterisk Docs

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Sat Jan 29 09:10:25 MST 2005

Thank you so much for your help.

I was obviously missing the second ':' after the username

This will help me now in that I only need to do an update before reading
rather than downloading the entire document again.

Having said that I have another question for you. I've downloaded the
file to windows explorer and opened it but it is in XML.

What should I be using to read this so it doesn't show the XML?

Cheers,
Dean