[Asterisk-Users] MyPBX model-1

varun_saa at vsnl.net varun_saa at vsnl.net
Sat Jan 29 04:51:11 MST 2005

Hello,

This is like a repost as there was confusion
over type of incoming phone lines.

Over here incoming voice lines from telcos
are called trunk lines. This are basically
incoming voice lines that get connected to analog phones.
These are not T1 or PRI lines.

And lines that get distributed from the PBX
within the office area are known as extension
phones.

My objective is to first build a basic PBX
gain experience and then go for a say
100 Lines PBX.

I need credibility before I can ask for large funding.

I want to build a PBX with the following specs :

1. we have two trunk lines (two incoming direct exchange line
   from telcos - basically two voice lines , tone mode).

2. we need upto 8 - 12 internal extensions - all analog phones maybe
    one voip phone

What is hardware that I need and where to find it ?

Thanks

Varun