[Asterisk-Users] asterisk+h323+rh9

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Sat Jan 29 03:36:28 MST 2005

Ginel Tudorache schrieb:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to install asterisk with h323 support on rh9 box. I want to
> find a working combination between asterisk,asterisk-oh323,pwlib and
> openh323.

Hi,

I'm using SuSE, not Redhat, but imho you'll succeed, if
you strictly follow the version hints mentioned in
asterisk-oh's README file.

I downloaded and installed asterisk-oh several times last
year. Last time was November:
- asterisk-oh323-0.7.0
- pwlib-1.6.6, I downloaded "Janus-patched" version from
   http://www.inaccessnetworks.com
- openh323-1.13.5, I downloaded "Janus-patched" version from
   http://www.inaccessnetworks.com
   and applied patch mentioned in the asterisk-oh323-0.7.0-README
   file.

Hope that helps!

Roger.