[Asterisk-Users] Direct MP3 channel Black Hole?

Puddle rotaecho at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 23:06:02 MST 2005

I'm curious is it possible to direct a call to an
extension that takes you straight to music on hold,
but NOT the standard music on hold.

The boss suggested something he wondered if it was
possible.

Example: Someone calls (Telemarketer), we answer tell
them to hold while we 'redirect' them to extension
(Someone Important) 666 which is a separate music on
hold pool of mp3's from each of the employee's stating
why we hate telemarketers.

We think it's a good 'company' relief any help or
suggestions greatly appreciated.

-William