[Asterisk-Users] Command to light MWI on 7940 /7960

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Fri Jan 28 06:00:31 MST 2005

Thanks for that - I have got the mechanism working using system calls to
touch and remove txt files in the appropriate voicemail directories.

Is there any dialplan command to do this more elegantly ?

exten => 1111,1,SipNotify(${CALLERIDNUM},mwi=yes)
exten => 1112,1,SipNotify(${CALLERIDNUM},mwi=no)

I've googled and found nothing so I'm just hoping :)

Julian