[Asterisk-Users] Command to light MWI on 7940 /7960

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Fri Jan 28 05:22:05 MST 2005

Yes. This will work provided you don't need to use the light for
anything else. You are correct about sending a NOTIFY. There is
a specific field you need in the message body. I think it is called
mwi waiting but you should check the rfcs on this one. Sending a
value yes or no will turn the light on/off respectively.