[Asterisk-Users] Linux Bridge + QoS Shaper HOWTO available

rsenykoff at harrislogic.com rsenykoff at harrislogic.com
Thu Jan 27 12:35:46 MST 2005

I've created a pretty complete HOWTO on creating a Linux Bridge (using
Fedora) to shape LAN <--> WAN traffic. It includes installation
instructions, a script to configure the bridge (which you install as a
service), and 2 scripts to configure the network interfaces using traffic
control.

http://www.burnpc.com/website.nsf/all/3a64a6369757819686256f960068ad75!OpenDocument

If anyone has any questions or feedback I'm very interested. This
configuration has evolved over the past 6 months and is pretty tweaked.
The highest priority traffic in my config, is of course, IAX2.

Regards,

Ron Senykoff
Systems Architect / Developer
HarrisLogic Inc.