AW: [Asterisk-Users] HEELP!! with Eyebeam

Leitner-Fidler, Georg g.leitner at techwork.at
Thu Jan 27 10:58:00 MST 2005

Hi,

I had a lot of troubles also, but it workes with the following configuration in sip.conf
But the video Quality is very bad. Maybe Asterisk does not support better Video codecs..?
I found out, that "canreinvite=no" and "videosupport=yes" is important for my configuration.
My System is Asterisk 1.0.3 BRI-Stuffed

Regards,
Georg

[rg63]