[Asterisk-Users] Re: Polycom phones

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Thu Jan 27 10:39:39 MST 2005

On Thursday 27 January 2005 10:45, J Thomas wrote:
> As a matter of fact, my current client needs 120 phones to work with
> Asterisk. I have to make a decision soon about which one do I give to
> him.

Hmm. In business service and quality is more important to me than price. After
all I'm buying peace of mind, and happier customer relations. How much is
that worth to you?

By the way people, please trunkate your replies! The thread is right there for
someone to follow, you don't need to leave it all there. Please!
--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin