[Asterisk-Users] Am I missing something really basic here?????helpwith Asterisk@home {Scanned}

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Jan 27 07:54:30 MST 2005

Ok, I thought the point of asterisk at home was that it automatically
detected the X100P board and configured it correctly.

Is this incorrect? You still need to modify /etc/zaptel files? And not
just using the AMP configurator.

There is no mention of this on the Asterisk at home webpage.

Can anyone who has actually used ast6erisk at home confirm this one way or
the other?

Thanks,

Dean