[Asterisk-Users] Least Cost Routing

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Thu Jan 27 07:49:57 MST 2005

Matthew,

I'm trying to do Least Cost Routing for some International Rates between
VoipJet and LiveVoIP.

I saw your post about the data in mysql and a later post about the crashing,
so that means you did figure out how to get the data into mysql? I compiled
it and asterisk loaded it w/o crashing so so far so good, but I don't know
how to get the data into mysql. Any help/insight you can provide would be
helpful. Then there's this:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Application+LCDial

Looks similar. Have you got LCR working?