[Asterisk-Users] Re: New Firefly version

Rob Scott Rob_Scott at epam.com
Thu Jan 27 07:44:54 MST 2005

Also sound quality seems to be poor using the ULAW codec.
I am using:

  - latest Firefly on Windows XP SP2
  - Asterisk 1.0.5 patched coupled with Bristuff-0.2.0-RC5 with Florz
patch for zaphfc
  - Linux kernel 2.6.9-1.681_FC3  Fedora Core 3 (obviously)
  - connecting to FWD dialing 411 info service

Any other codec is better and useable. Clearly it seems to be optimized
for iLBC.
ULAW is unusable for me.