[Asterisk-Users] IAX Softphone

Dan danto at rdslink.ro
Thu Jan 27 06:56:16 MST 2005

Hi,

> I have 'mailboxdetail=yes' in my iax.conf file.
>
> A typical extension configuration is :-
> [7000]
> type=friend
> regexten=7000
> secret=password
> host=dynamic
> context=voipuk
> mailbox=7000
>
> In voicemail.conf I have entries such as :-
> [local]
> 7000 => 1234,Users Name,emailaddress at linguaphone.co.uk
>
> The voicemail system works but I dont get any new messages indicated
> with Diax. Can you see if I have done anything wrong?

Strange...
Which is your Asterisk version?
It works with the CVS from september 2004, which is used by me now..
For older version there is a modification described in diax help file
in order to get this functionality.

> P.S I have a suggestion. It would be nice to be able to reconfigure the
> 'transfer' button as I believe currently it is just a shortcut for '#'
> and I intend to use a different code (** for example) for transfers to
> avoid problems with it interfering with some navigation systems.

It is not a shortcut.
'#' uses the Standard asterisk transfer function and Transfer button an
internal implemented unattended IAX transfer function...
I'll take into consideration to make a configurable shortcut for the
Transfer
button.

Best regards,
Dan