[Asterisk-Users] Inbound analog Telco line not answered

timebandit001 at gmail.com timebandit001 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 20:03:41 MST 2005

> Asterisk Message
>
>   -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/1-1'
>   == Starting Zap/1-1 at inbound-analog,s,1 failed so falling back to exten
> 's'
>   == Starting Zap/1-1 at inbound-analog,s,1 still failed so falling back to
> context 'default'

Looks like your zapata.conf define the context for the incoming lines
as "inbound-analog", but I don't see this context defined in your
extension.conf

So, asterisk fallback to the default context, in which you defined :

[default]
include => ext-local
exten => s,1,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => s,2,Macro(hangupcall)

>     -- Executing Playback("Zap/1-1", "vm-goodbye") in new stack
>     -- Playing 'vm-goodbye' (language 'en')
>     -- Executing Macro("Zap/1-1", "hangupcall") in new stack

See, * just follows what you told him ;)

I think you wanted to put "from-pstn" as the context of you Zap channels

HTH