[Asterisk-Users] TDM04B vs Dell

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Wed Jan 26 19:46:12 MST 2005

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 04:01:07PM -0800, Michael Swan spake thusly:
> I've struggled for several days trying to get a Digium TDM04B 4-port
> wxfco card working on a Dell 1U PowerEdge 750 machine running
> Fedora Core 1. I finally got a call back from Digium who indicated that

<snip>

> a power cycle to get it running again. After the power cycle, if I look in
> /var/log/messages
> I see a long cycle of the following messages before reboot:
> 	kernel: Dazed and confused, but trying to continue
> 	kernel: Do you have a strnage power saving mode enabled?
> 	kernel: Uhhuh, NMI received for unknown reason 20 on CPU 0

Did you ever get this problem resolved? I had the exact same issue with a
Dell PowerEdge 750. I went round and round with digium over it and never
got anywhere. I was talking to digium support around the same time you
were or possibly a week or so after. They seemed to know nothing of the
problem. I ended up sending my card back and getting a Mediatrix FXO->SIP
gateway which works perfectly.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.